Monday, July 21

Today I feel like I’m God’s favorite child. Most of tha time I feel like one of God’s children who got overlook’d and forgotten amidst tha millions whom He felt like blessin’ wit goodluck but not today. Today I am tha favorite. Ma crush hitted on me. LBC gave me 500 bucks for an article I contributed in their magazine and an admirer gave me load fo’ ma mobile. I also got a reply in ma email for an interview in one of tha companies I applied for and today I came home to find out that paver decided to welcome me back from ma weeklong stay in San Pablo by paintin’ ma room electric blue. It did not all happen today but I’m feelin’ tha impact of it all today. I’m postin’ all these so that when I’m feelin’ blue [like tha new color of ma room], I’m gonna hafta remember today.

No comments: