Wednesday, October 29

If failing to post recent entries in a blog is displaying very unbumlike character, then so it is!
Goodbye, bum-hood!;-)
‘twas fun while tha remaining bucks lasted! Hello, new money! [Come to mama..!] May tha unknown forces stay where they are and fail at pushing me outta ma receivin’ end [of money..!] & good graces for a looong time ‘coz it’s so damn gewd to be employ’d. [yea!] I’m not a statistic anymore! [just autistic! Har,har, and har!]
***
I know it’s normal fo’ buntis peeps to lihi over otha people, but right now I’m naglilihi over a buntis. Tha buntis I’m talking about is tha 25-yr-old nine-month preggy accountant at our office. Shez so round and cute that she makes me gigil! Another office mate looks juz like ma uncle. For some reason he also reminds me of someone else. Guess who. Ma secret name for him is Poohbear.

No comments: