Monday, April 5

Spiders plan room dominion
There is a profusion of weird bumps on ma head… it hurts & feels like little zits but I’ve no idea where it really came from. I have a theory, though. Theory is that they are spider bites. There are a lot of em lately in ma bed –those spiders wit wispy legs. And me as a live & let live creature compassionate to all living things [‘cept to ‘roaches] simply cant bring ma’self to squash tha poor thangs & deprive em of life they have tha right to live. Wut I do wen they pass me by while im in bed is catch em in ma hand then open it & let em go on ma bedroom floor. Long as they’re not on tha bed wit me, I don’t mind em one bit. Besides they prevent mosquito bites by eatin mosquitoes. Only now I am infested wit spider bites. So now there’s prolly an army of em in ma bedroom.

No comments: