Sunday, February 5

Hey there dear brother, I know you’re not yet home but wud ya happen to kno wer ma fifty eight fuckin’ downloaded mp3s went? Ya kno’, those under tha ‘slow’ folder? Tha ones I listen to when I need to chill? Vonda Shepherd, Shanice, Hall&Oates, Melanie, Patti Austin, Laura Branigan? Tha ones I had a hard time tryin to find & stays up for dl-in’ in our ancient computer? And I’ve juz checkd tha computer mem’ry & suddenly it has 1.63GB free space when it used to barely reach 800MB… wonder where all those free space came from? Hmn.. really mysterious! But you kno wut? Never mind! Forget it! I’ll juz… Wait,wut are these mp3 icons on tha desktop? Prolly yours, brotha deah? Oh. *Oops!* I’ve deleted it! And look! Tha mouse click’d ‘Recycle Bin’.. and.. emptied it. How clumsy of me! And let’s see wut’z this folder doin here? Prolly beenhere fo’ more than a year unused? I highly recommend we remove it. Of course am shoore you have backup of these files which look like sample flash works or sumthin.. pretty nonsense actually! And when you deleted ma sample writings last year.. diden you save a back-up of it for me? F’kors you did! You’re juz plannin’ to surprise me sometime one of these days by presenting me a copy of all that writings suddenly, you little joker, you! Heheh! Am all smiles now. So, see? I never git angry unlike some quarreling sibs. We’re so lucky… ain’t we? Wait, lemme juz empty tis one more folder for you.. See? I even do yer chores for you! See, 3.46 space of free GB! Me, angry? Hell, no! I never git mad! Wutz this VCD doin.. Nice looking cov… Why, it juz flew and threw itself across tha room! Must be some pretty strong wind today, anotha one juz followd. Oh, bro’s here. Lez ask him if he has seen wer ma mp3s in tha pc has gone to. Apparently he’s asleep already. He tells me he diden kno& to find ma’self someone else to talk to. Very well, big bro! Mebbe more computer cleanin’ for ya…

Ryan, I need you to download 58 mp3’s fo’ me…

No comments: