Tuesday, July 23

Every once in a while, I like to believe that souls drift away to tha third dimension while we're sleepin'. I've read this once in a book. Have you ever had fallin' dreams wherein ya really feel like fallin' for real? Tha book explains this as tha soul not bein' able to have a proper landing comin' back to tha body. Have you also ever felt that you can't talk or move seconds after wakin' up? This merely means that tha soul have not yet fully adjusted from returnin' to tha body. Weird? I don't think so. I like believin' that ma soul travels when I'm asleep. I like believin' that on days I wake up feelin' happy, I probably met and conversed wit ma soulmate tha previous night. Of course, I would have forgotten all of these when ma soul returns to ma body an' I wake up. Wut would be left would be a bewilderment for wakin' up in a cheerful mood instead of ma usual morning crankiness for only gettin' 6 hours of sleep. Bein' tha total believer in destiny read through tha stars, tha palm, an' all other things gypsy an' new age, I juz added a new link on ma blog [luvtest]. It's a link that'll tell you juz how compatible you are wit anyone provided you know their exact date an' year of birth.

No comments: