Saturday, July 13

yea! no classes today! a'ite!
********************************
Segue. Ever heard of it? I have this habit of combining two different songs with similar tunes into a single song. Turns out there’s actually a term for it. Segue. Clinched by dial-happy Felice[da bitch] a.k.a. da Queen of Missed Calls.
Segue examples:
1.Ariel Rivera’s 'Sana Kahit Minsan' and the song 'Weak':
[“I get so… bakit ikaw ang nais na matanaw nitong mga mata…”]
2. Five for Fighting’s 'Superman' and Teri de Sario’s 'Fallin’
[“I can’t stand to fly… and I don’t know why I’m jealous of..”]
3.Regine Velasquez’ I Will Always Love You and Mariah Carey’s Thank God I Found You:
[“I will always love you, I will never leave you… my every wish and every dream somehow became reality…”]

Yesterday, I masterminded another one wit da help of highlighted highlightin’ control freak Leidy. It’s Plumb’s 'Stranded' and Michelle Branch’s 'Everywhere'. [“Turn it inside out so I can see the part of you that's drifting over me and when I wake you're never there but when I sleep you're everywhere… If it's coming over you like it's coming over me I’m crashing like a tidal wave that drags me out to the sea and I wanna be with you…” ]. i think i'ma juz torure ma friendz wit ma new song on thursday...

No comments: