Sunday, May 23

Ma digital school ID still works.

Yesterday, I stray’d from tha right streets, soakd, nearly got hit by a car, & got hit on by Burger King personnel in ma need to see ma college alma mater again whom I dearly miss’d. Met wit Felice ‘Rosebud Ong’ Tejuco a.k.a. Bogart fo’ coffee & pasta @ our fave P. Noval café. We both had grand plans of movie-ing and diploma, annual& alumni card inquirin’ but settled in juz gettin our caffeine fix ‘sted since that alone took alota cloth-drenchin’ & murky floodwater soilin on our toes. As if ma alma mater really has to display its famous baha component on tha day I came there, of all days. Office was also clos’d fo’ tha day but incessant need to pee made us run to tha Main Bldg & when I tried swipin ma ID on tha computer @ tha building’s entrance, ‘Kwang!’ [tha sound it emits], it still works! Ma face appeard on tha screen [Manong sed how come I was pretty in tha ID] along wit ma course ‘sted of tha empty space I was expectin it’ll show. To make up fo’ getting soak’d so much & yet not bein able to achieve much that day, I bought Mikirons @ tha Baker’s Fair branch I discover’d where I got off @ Quiapo. Mikiron’s ma latest fave tsitsiria which tastes juz like Krunchies, which I used to buy @ a food shop named Smiley’s @ ma highschool alma mater. And speakin of nostalgic fewd of childhood, I wud really love tha person who cud provide me wit those milk candies call’d ‘Egg tablets’ or sumthin enclosed in mini white plastic bags that are sold at 1.50 each when I was in elementary. Been searchin fo’ em but no luck. And I’d also love those colorful dots of candies in a long thin transparent container wit a wheel @ tha end. And Tiptops that are local peanut M&M’s that come wit fake gold rings. And tha round candy wit a hole @ tha center where you can whistle -white on one side, peach-color’d @ tha otha. But I don’t like Fres, tha li’l green round candies. Among tha tsitsirias I miss those wit plastic freebies &which don’t feel like it has added any weight to tha tummy wen ya eat em: Chickadees, Chizels, etc.

No comments: