Monday, October 20

Lose Ambition In Love

When I love, I am not ambitious. I don’t go dreaming about other men who could be Kinder. Richer. Gentler. Handsomer. More Fun. More Mature. I become content for One. I love exclusively and only for that single person whom my heart has already hailed King. I think I t is important to lose ambition when in love. When you are with someone and you want to marry that person then you have Lost Ambition For Love. On tha other hand, if you are wit Someone Who Has Lost Ambition For Love and who is wanting to marry you but you’re not sure and feelings of uneasiness arise over you then you are Ambitious In Love. You are still hoping for a Kinder. Richer. Gentler. Handsomer. More Fun. More Mature, etc. mate and therefore you are Not Really In Love. Go and have your Roll In the Grass. Go and Fish on the Pond. You are not ready yet to Lose Ambition For Love. Just remember that if you are to be Ambitious In Love, then you will have to lose someone. Do not weep. It is a sacrifice for Ambition.

No comments: