Thursday, March 19

For the special person I chose not so long ago,

The ff. are the things you do that make me smile:


  • never failing to call me those first few times
  • missing me and calling a couple of times even when you're out on a despedida gimik with friends
  • the way you languidly relish each hug I give you
  • the crying sound you make when you miss me or when I pretend to walk away from you
  • your blunt way of analyzing things
  • your imitations of people in your stories
  • letting me win in Tekken

These, my man, are the things that make you a good man. Build on them and cultivate them and remember them when you find that special girl to love. And even though things happen, and things don't go as planned, keep in mind that someday -if not with me but with some other girl- it will be. And that all good things come in God's time.

No comments: