Sunday, September 29

My Multi-Lingual Posts:

English:
My friends think I’m a slob. Actually, I’m not. Tha black nail polish smear down both arms were all ruth’s fault. Since she agreed to have her nails trimmed, I thought she’d be even more grateful if I painted her nails for her too. Painting my arms wuz not included in tha plan but that’s tha thanks I got from her for tryin’ to improve her nails. Tha salsa on ma hand wuz entirely lei’s fault. No one forced her to let me have a bite of her food. And the chocolate stain down tha front of ma blouse? Must sue Nestlé for improper sealin’ of their bottled drinks. Tha same drink got ma friend pam spillin’ a quarter of its contents on tha quail eggs she wuz eatin’ tha same day.

Tagalog:
Nung isang linggo, pinatabi ako ni Leidy sa isang tsonggo. Gusto daw niya akong kuhanan ng litrato kasama ng tsonggo. Mukha naman siyang mabait kaya lapit naman ako. Nanghahablot pala ang lokong tsonggo. Hablutin ba naman ang kamay ko paglapit ko sa kanya. Hindi ko naman pinangarap makipag-holding hands sa isang tsonggo.
Ayoko sanang mag-post dahil ayokong humaba ang arkibo ko {archives} na sing-haba na ng sapatos ng kuya ko. Kahit anong gawin ko, di ko malipat from “weekly” to “monthly” ang arkibo ko. Kaya sa mga nakakaalam, tulungan nyo naman ako sa suliranin kong ito.

French:
Ce matin, le soleil brillait. Je ne me sens pas bien parce que je suis enrhume. Je voudrais rester au lit tous jour. Pouvez-vous comprende ce que je dis?

No comments: