Sunday, January 26

Suddenly by Soraya

A thousand eyes lookin’ at me
But yours is the look that goes right through me
And I cannot hide from your stare
Should I let you win? Do I dare?
Some other hands have tried before
But yours is the touch that makes me want more
Cannot hide the urgency
To have you right here with me
Cause suddenly in my life
There’s something that’s got me mystified tonight
Cannot fight it but I can try to keep the wonder of it alive
A thousand words have tried to stay
Yours are the one who never fade away
I cannot hide from this sound
I am mesmerized feelin’ round and round and
Some other hearts have tried to steal mine
Yours is the one that I hold dear
I’ll do what it takes to keep you here
I’m a selfish fool but I have no fear
A thousand times I’ve tried to stay
Alone by pushing you away
Time after time, tear after tear,
Find myself back here with you
A thousand visions have come to me
Promising serenity
As we struggled to find a source of this peace
Always end with your kiss

No comments: