Tuesday, March 9

I wuz countin’…
1] when witout me askin’, you pick’d up scraps of paper I’ve litter’d all over ma area & even help’d me remove tha old caps wen you saw I was in a frenzy tapin’ captions on tha backs of photos w/c tha boss needed immediately.
2] when ya ask’d me if I was ‘biyahilo’ before we ventur’d out in a van to Tagaytay even tho’ I was sorta annoy’d too coz ya made me feel like a kid [again].
3] when you were worried I can’t carry tha press folders by ma’self to an event & talk’d to Mob to let ya go wit me [w/c u ended up attendin' 'stead of me].
4] when you humor’d me by drinkin’ tha rest of ma third shot of tequila I ask’d you to finish fo’ me.
5] everytime ye ask me if I’m okay when I’m toxic & everytime ya give words of reassurance.
6] when ya gave me yer whole bag o’ fries wen I had no food.
7] when ya gave me a discount card ya prolly gave all tha others too. [but f’kors tha one you gave me had been tha most appreciated!]
8] everytime ya gimme gum.
9] ya offer’d to treat me.
10] when you’re juz there @ yer desk wit yer back facin ma side so that ya block tha boss’ vision of me from his desk. [tho’ ya can’t help circumstance].

…ya make me feel tha empty space beside me wen ya git up to check email or use tha pc even if you’re juz goin’ 8 steps away, makin me wish that tha phone beside me wud ring & it’d be for ya so I can cheerfully call ya back to yer desk to have that feelin’ of empty space removed even if we don’t talk much... you are soooo nice & I wna do nice thangs for ya & kick hard on tha face those clients who were meany-mo to ya

...and I like ya.

but I’m “safe” and u’re “safer”, and so for all those times you were ma office hero but I diden show any signs of life, I juz wna say here that hey, I appreciate ya!

No comments: