Sunday, January 6

Strange Fantasies, Engagement, Virginity, & Marriage
One of my strange fantasies has always been to be approached by a total stranger, be given flowers [doesn’t matter if it’s a single rose or a whole bouquet of flowers] without any prepared note, and then quick as he had arrived, the man will walk away from me without looking back. It shows three traits I want in a man: courage, impulsive extravagance, and the ability for doing a thoughtful gesture without expecting anything in return. The closest I’ve encountered is getting an anonymous note stuck in my Math book with my name and the words “Love your smile” penned in red in 1st yr. college.
***
Since everyone is gettin’ engaged nowadays, might as well share my own engagement fantasy. I have always dreamt of being engaged at an early puppy-love age. Ideally, I would have luv’d gettin’marriage proposals in kindergarten. Since that isn’t exactly feasible anymore, let’s move on to my idea of engagement and marriage. If I were to get engaged and be married, I wouldn’t want it any other way than to be in secret. Secret engagement and marriage as in no one knows it ‘cept for me & him. Other peepz alwez ruin relationships that should only involve 2 persons and so why put up & be bogg’d down by bothering to tell other people?
***
No man marries for virginity anymore. And honestly, wut virgin woman would want to get hitch’d to superficial thinking men who’ll only marry for intact hymen? This doesn’t mean that women should sleep around as they please. The following traits are traits I think that men should have to be able to qualify in sleeping wit decent women:

  1. Should at least be paying for his own life presently [his rent, laundry, daily food, bills] if not owning a solo condo unit
  2. Independent decision maker [one who doesn’t need to consult his parents or elderly anymore for mundane activities like driving cars or making decisions.
  3. Should be able to book his own medical appointment etc. and buy his own personal toiletries/underwear.

Otherwise, boys, juz be content wit kissing us for tha moment. Or you could marry us first… Remember boys, kindergarten actions deserve just-as-juvenile intimate moments. Sex means you are getting ready to provide for a life being or two.

No comments: