Thursday, August 7

When we were together I was blown awayJust like paper from a fanBut you would act like I was just a kidLike we were never gonna lastNow Ive got someone who cares for meHe wrote my name in silver sandsI think you know youve lost the love of your life(and you said) I was the best youve ever hadBecause Im in demandYoure thinking of the way you shoulda held my handAnd all the times you said you didnt understandYou never had our love written in your plansBut now Im in demandDont ever think you saw the best in meTheres a side youll never knowCos love and loving are too different thingsSet your sites far too lowNow Ive got someone who cares for meHe wrote my name in silver sandsI think you know youve lost the love of your life(and you said) I was the best youve ever hadBecause Im in demandYoure thinking of the way you shoulda held my handAnd all the times you said you didnt understandYou never had our love written in your plansBut now Im in demandYoure thinking of the way you shoulda held my handAnd all the times you said you didnt understandYou never had our love written in your plansBut now Im in demandIts only when I fall asleepI see that winning smileWhen my dreams just move alongYouve lost the race by milesYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah(never had our love written in your plans)Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahBecause Im in demandYoure thinking of the way you shoulda held my handAnd all the times you said you didnt understandYou never had our love written in your plansBut now Im in demandYou know Im in demandYou see Im in demandYou know Im in demandYou know Im in demandYou never had our love written in your plansYou know Im in demandYou see Im in demandYou need me in demandYou want me in demand

No comments: