Sunday, April 22

Another PMS Episode

Me & Cha Co
Last Friday, after lunch I cried because of Tiya Cora. It started early in the morning. I was feeling very sad but never been one to bother other people when I'm feeling blue, I just kept quiet and still tried to pester and annoy my office seatmate Tiya Cora as usual. I thought I was really hiding my emotions well, and so I was surprised when out of the blue, she turned to me in her seat and said "Wag ka na malungkot." I didn't know she was sensitive to my feelings and I really felt touched. After eating lunch, I called my friend to confirm Friday plans with him. As Tiya Cora was sitting next to me, she overheard my conversation and heard that my friend cancelled on our plans and that I have nowhere to go on a Friday night. Again she turned to me and said, "Wag ka iiyak." This time, I couldn't help myself anymore so I locked myself in one of the CR stalls, broke down and cried.

No comments: