Thursday, May 10

I cry everywhere


I cry over simple scenes in movies that are not even the slightest bit tear-inducing. I cry when I feel uncontrollable surges of jealousy. Quite embarrassingly, I cry alone in public places like jeeps and MRT trains, most probably because I tend to assess my emotions when I'm alone and have nothing better to do on my hands, or maybe I just talk too much to myself in my own head that I end up facing the reality that there are lots of things I want from people which I just don't ask them for, and all this frustration at being a non-communicator always succeeds in making me cry, usually at public places that are non-conducive for crying and coming in to terms with my emotions like jeeps and MRT trains. In the end I always come to what I always knew from the start: That I am one of the most frustrated passive-aggressive persons I know and I don't know what to do about it but it's so troublesome and has been the cause of my greatest misery.

If only there's a way for me to know for sure that things will really turn out fine in the end, and if only I can be be assured that my heart is in the right place however recklessly I act most of the time, then maybe I would stop crying alone at MRT trains.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:(