Wednesday, August 7

My bum of a brotha decided to enrich his life by wastin’ our mint callin’ up trunklines of all kinds of gameshows. Right now, the eejit annoys me wit his fist pumpin’. Said he was tryin’ to perfect his fist pumpin’ so that he’d be able to pump his fist “tha right way” to Kris Aquino’s face while simultaneously shoutin’ “Game Na!” I’d trade brothers with Pam any day. ******

Why do the ladies sellin’ sampaguita garlands on EspaÑa across Wendy’s and KFC wear heavy make-up and dress up in skimpy tops? *******

Watchin’ Carlos Agassi on TV reminds me of LA Lopez. Both makes me wanna throw my tsinelas at tha TV. *****

Contrary to what piahse and Leidy said, I am not a gangsta! I’m a nigga! So there! ****

Supposedly,the years 2000 through 2011 is lucky for Aquarians like me. Maybe that explains why I've been sick, I am sick, I'm always sick. The gentlest of all germs get to me all tha time. Like right now I'm sick again but it has nuthin' to do wit germs. I think. Do migraine attacks involve germs? *****

No comments: