Wednesday, August 21

You are gettin' sleepy. Your eyes are gettin' heavy. I am drowsy from four hours of sleep. Maver entered ma room at 7 and started talkin' to ma sleepin' ass. She wouldn't stop talkin' until she saw me git up from ma bed. Why am I still awake at 3am? Because I feel guilty! Si Patricia and Ruth kasi eh!
************************

Where are the Axe gurls? I'm missin' em today. No gurls in skimpy black at tha Netopia today. Mebbe they realized that no one in his right mind would let somebody else put deodorant on them? How do they do it anyway? Do they approach or do they get approached? [Hey, mister! I think you stink! Can I...?] or [Hey, I forgot to put deodorant today, can you...?] And suppose that someone volunteers? Do the Axe gurls get to strip him his tee? Or do they just roll his sleeves up? Do they wash him first? Or do they put Axe deodorant over tha deodorant he used so that he'd come out of Netopia as Tha Stud Of Mixed Deodorant Smells?
**********************

What kind of policeman would go and tell you "Nasa hitsura mo kasi na may cellphone ka eh!" [You really look like someone who has mobile!]
********************

No comments: