Sunday, August 25

Where is my post? Ugh. I swear I posted a foot-long post last Friday. Only, it seems to be missin'... where.is.it? Have I accidentally posted it on someone else's blog? Well, anyway, I'll try to recount a li'l of wut happened last week...

Last Thursday, I screamed dinosaur cheers at tha backs of the poor girls in front of us [shoot! shoot! shooooot!], I spinned myself dizzy to cheers that require only hands to spin, and still we did not win. [damn that la salle] I should have casted a spell...
*******

I also watched a show on cable [channel 56 -a jap. channel that reads "win" on top] where two leetle gurls were walkin' tha streets at night and luggin' behind grocery bags almost as big as them. When one of em cries, each appeases tha other but when both gurls cry, no one appeases them. [not even tha cameraman and tha translator who follows them around wit a hidden cam] When they got home, gurl one wuz like, mom, open up, we're home, and when tha mother opened it, gurl one wuz like, it was really heavy! and both gurls start bawling. Turned out t'was a show about li'l gurls goin' out and shoppin' on their own for tha first time... Goin' to tha mall and goin' home by their own wee selves. Angkyot.
*******

JVT is no ogre. He had no sense of dressing but he was nice. His niceness [punta lang kayo dito pag may problema kayo..] wuz his silent pleadin' for us not to do anythin that would interfere wit his palanca filled future.
*******

No comments: