Saturday, December 14

Haven't posted for days... To sum it up:
Monday:
VCD player is sick.

Wednesday:
Computer is sick.

Thursday:
Cellphone is sick.

And finally, out of boredom...

Tuesday:
I became sick.
***

Kathy, salamat sa pagpost nan lyrix nan passenger's seat. Dahil jan, kiss kita... mwah!
***
Oh, yeah.. Watch'd Swimfan last week too! Watch'd tha freakin' ugly Rosie O' donell look-alike kontrabida who must've been casted as a joke since me an' ma hommies don't git no real thrill outta tha movie.
***
Oh, yeah.. And 'twaz also last week when me an' ma paver had a row which induced him to push me outta tha car on to tha cement.
***
Oh, yeah.. And ma thesis adviser told me that ma thesis problem can't be solv'd & that it shud have no hypothesis. And I'm suppos'd to submit ma revised pointless, hypothesis-deprived thesis to him.
***
Oh, yeah.. And someone just randomly appear'd and icq'd me askin' if i have big tits. {I said I suppose I've been receivin' compliments since ma big sex change operation}
***
And I enjoy ma life so much.



No comments: