Friday, December 20

So wut if we diden make it to tha pre-employment exam? Pardner and me had a great time elsewhere. Glorietta wuz wit in walkin’ distance from tha block-rockin’ employin’ place. Havin’ a somewhat thick wad of mint wit me encouraged me to buy tha first cute pair of earrings I saw. Good thang we dunno where to go and wandered into a museum or I might’ve come home penniless wit g havin a sale and all. For some reason, Ruth seem’d really bent on goin and so we went. ‘Twaz a museum fill’d wit dioramas of Philippine history and we had fun makin’ fun of oversized cats, miniature people wit mongoloid expressions, and furnitures unproportioned to their owners. But we spent more time and had more fun at tha museum’s extension where we learn’d the basics of… sign language! ‘Twaz really kehwl coz aside from watchin’ how it’s done on tha computer screen, two deaf studes from Benilde really took time to teach us and make us get each hand signal right despite our retard learning skills. They were so nice that I felt like makin’ “kwento” and tellin’ ‘em that I have a deaf li’l boy cousin too –only I dunno how. I wonder if they understand and know how to gesture/writeTagalog since most books are in English –only I dunno how to ask. I also wanna ask how they made kehwl flash animations and if they could help me wit ma webpage. [Their skills such as web page design, animation, and art were also showcased on tha computer.]

No comments: