Sunday, December 29

Tha Logic Behind Posting On This Blog
Why do I keep on postin’ anyway? Truth is when I’m away from tha computer, I’d be thinkin’ ‘bout tha last thing I posted, and I’d go Urgh! Can’t believe I’ve really posted that trash! Must cover it up immediately! And so wut I do is keep on pilin’ more trash on top of another hopin’ that tha latest trash I’ve posted wud at least be a wee bit bet’r than tha last one.
***
I wuz badtrip yesterday coz I wuz expectin’ to spend tha day wit ma friends at Enchanted Kingdom but found out I can’t go at tha last minute. So instead, I spent tha day readin’ homework which wuz about havin' to deal wit men whose melted eyes are pourin out of their sockets and graspin' a hand only to have tha owner of tha hand’s skin slip away towards ya. [fun, ain’t it?] Anyway, I spent tha rest of tha day tryin’ to steal clothes from ma rents’ cabinets so that I could pack somthin’ for em for our big overnight trip today. I keep on comin back to their room coz I’ve no idea where to locate some of their clothes like undies and stuff and once, maver entered and caught me diggin’ in her cabinet and ask’d wut’z up and I juz grinned foolishly and got tha hell outta there.
***
Wut Ma Christmas Wuz Like
I believe I haven’t posted anythin’ ‘bout Christmas and so I think I will. Ma Christmas wuz spent wit me and tha rest of ma cuzins pickin’ on our youngest cuzin Trixie aged 10. Twaz really easy to pick on her coz most of tha time she’s such a brat and always throwin’ tantrums. For instance, she told ma maver and paver that she wanted 3 gifts for Christmas, and so we did. Guess wut she did when she finish’d openin’ all three of her gifts? Tha ungrateful li’l imp cried and complain’d coz she got 3 dresses and she want no clothes for Christmas. That’s just tha way she is and we love her by teasin’ her and so I told her not to worry for we’d be givin’ her tha bra she really wanted next Christmas. Wut Trixie hates most is to be told that she already needs to wear bra, and so she scream’d insults at me. Later as I wuz discussin’ skin whitening myths wit ma 2 other gurl twin cuzins, one of tha twins suggested takin’ a look at our 10-year-old cuzin’s armpits to see if her none-usage of deodorants had made her skin fairer than ours and again she threw a fit. She twisted and thrashed when we were within inches of her, and wud rather lie on tha dirt –good clothes and all- than have us take a look at her ‘pits. It came so that I began takin’ pity on her and almost told ma younger cuzins to stop but then she kick’d me hard on tha shin, and anyway used to be that I’m tha cuzin bein’ pick’d on by older cuzins so I let em be. She also seem to be enjoyin’ all tha attention we’re lavishin’ on her, our youngest kin.
***
Got ma eyes a bit swollen yesterday from pleadin’ fo’ tha rides I’ll miss wit tha rents. Good thang I bought ma’self this novel li’l toy I found at tha mall. It’s a soothing eye mask [or so it says] which I bought for 44 pesos. You put it in tha ref for an hour and then you strap it on yer eyes. I think I’ve seen Jackielou Blanco use somthin’ which looks identical to it on TV which she strapp’d off her eyes tha moment she wuz suppos’d to be wakin’ up. Partly tha reason why I bought it. But I think maybe mine is not tha real deal. Coz when I took mine off 20 minutes or so, I open’d ma eyes to a foggy world. But then, when ya think about placin’ a glass of water on tha ref, it does tha same thing doesn’t it? I mean tha surface fogs and becomes thick wit moisture. Anyway, ma vision only fogs after tha first two minutes, it clears up eventually… but if soothin’ eye masks aren’t suppos’d to be that way, someone tell me, a’ite?
***
Juz watch’d “What Lies Beneath” yesterday, and I could see a few loopholes of tha story. [like how could George Harrison become bloody when no one hit him, and how’d he reach tha stairs when he’s injured and why would he be so bent on killin’ his wife when he lov’d her and earlier saved her from death] Anyway, I’m okay wit it because like in tha Ring, I’ve figured out that a scary movie hafta have loopholes. Otherwise it wuden be scary if it were logical.
***

No comments: