Thursday, April 13

dawaitumaihartistrudalandlain

As I don’t really go out ‘cept to buy thangs @ tha mall, I spend most of ma time yakking on tha phone. I can go at it 6 hours @ a time and still go even if I’ve gone Inday Garutay-hoarse from it. When am not writing, I talk for hours on tha phone. It keeps my sanity intact and is my calmer form of release when I don’t throw ma things [unbreakables like lotion containers, pens, & brushes] around or scream like a lunatic @ tha top of ma lungs. I specially like DMC’s [deep meaningful conversations] and prefer phone-line burning to actual meetings/going out. I think phone conversations are much better cuz tha talks are more focused as oppos’d to going out where ya multi-task wit eating/movie-watching/etc. & ya worry bout how ya look & one of ya has to hurry home or elsewhere & even when both of ya aren’t off to some place, ya hafta scram when tha store hits closing time. In fact I used to have a phone pal back in high school who said it amazes him how I’m closer to him than some of his real friends. Or mebbe I’m juz a Home Freak geek. Haha!

No comments: