Friday, April 21

There’s this lazy cloud hangin’ over me. Preventing me from getting’ thangs dun like they shud be, makin’ me tha queen of procrastination, keeping me in bed for long periods of time. I used to have a productivity bone. Tha first time I was jobless, I tried contributing to a magazine. Second bumhood got me writing an article publish’d for ma uncle’s company newsletter while I was on vacation in San Pablo. Third lack of employment, I contributed three works for ma previous work mate’s newspaper. Now am lying day in and day out in bed unwilling to move, all cynical ‘bout hopes in tha employment future & dishearten’d @ why I seem to be in repelling forces wit all jobs that are regular & unparallel’d in terms of benefits.

So to tha HR department of companies holding Regular, Benefit-Showering Jobs, come get me!!!

No comments: