Monday, April 17

I so so so don’t wana be embarrass’d, ma pride can’t take it. I avoid it @ all costs. Talk fo’ me is cheap so I be quiet all tha time unless you be close to me [then I won’t shut up even when ya pointedly sleep on me ryt , pic? ;-p]. I git ma punchlines/ideas stolen all tha time coz I don’t blurt em out all over tha place but juz tell em to an unjudgmental lot fo’ fear of it bein’ diss’d and be made fun of. And then it turns out great & someone else takes credit fo’ it -but am ok wit that rather than take responsibility fo’ it when it turns out to be a flop later. Better be Unrecognized for Greatness than be Famous for Shockingly Lamebrained Theories. I love tha same way. Insteada handin’ out compliments, or doin’ thangs then braggin’ bout it or expectin’ pats on tha back fo’ it, I juz do thangs fo’ people. I humour, I give way, and then I don’t nag that tha person I’ve dun good fo’ to be givin’ tha love back or praise me fo’ it. I can be so nonchalant sometimes in doing thangs that actually kill me fo’ tha person/s I love. And then that person juz be makin’ or askin’ comments afterwards that’s really insulting and push fo’ a last thoughtful phrase like, “It’s a good thing you’re so nice”, & then leave & expect me to follow & wag my tail good-naturedly afterwards.

No comments: