Wednesday, October 30

Ma brover as we were walkin’ home from church: “Parang gusto kong kumanta. Gusto kong kumanta sa harap ng maramng tao!” [I feel the sudden urge to sing in front of a big audience.]
g.f.: “Eh di kumanta ka ngayon!” [Why don’t you try singing now?]
me: “O kaya kanta ka sa videoke bars! [Or try going in a video bar.]
bro: “Hinde, gusto ko yung may nagda-drums. Sa isang special t.v. show, hinde lang sa videoke bars. Matagal ko nang gustong ilabas tong special talent kong to eh!” [No, I wanna sing someplace where someone would play the drums to my singing, like in a special t.v. show. I had waited so long for this moment to come when I could unleash this special talent of mine.]
bro{upon becoming aware of his g.f.’s doubtful looks casted on him}: “Ano, wala ka bang tiwala sa talent ko?” [Don’t you have faith in my talent?]
g.f.: “Wala talaga!” [Not an ounce!]
**************
Ang kyot ng alaga naming chicks -->they're startin' to grow crowns except dun sa babaeng chick.. three are male chicks. only one is a female. The chicks are acquired by ma bigbro and ma cuzin when they went to MegaMall last month. [Givin' away chicks seem to be a promo to sell a specific brand of chicken feed, sumkinda have-a-free-chick-and-buy-our-product-to-keep-the-chick-alive gimmick.] I won't even attempt to link an image of any chick coz hinde talaga aco marunong mag-link ng pictures or images! Chamba lang yun sa Ericsson sa baba! *Ugh*
**************



No comments: