Monday, October 14

Yay! Sembreak!
***********
Ma friend has been complainin’ that I haven’t been updating ma blog lately. But I do. I update ma blog regularly –tha private one. . .;-)
*******
Last day of school had Patwee wonderin’ why tha day felt just like an ordinary one. In fact, “sad” is tha word she used to describe tha day. It seemed students were in no hurry to get away from school to a place where they could chill. I would have thought it to be an ordinary day too, if it weren’t for tha white scraps of reviewers triumphantly strewn all over tha place.
************

Ma bigbro is such a nuisance! About a week or two ago, I checked to see why it took so long for ma bathwater to boil on tha stove only to find out that ma kettle had been removed and replaced with someone else’s boilin’ kettle. I had been hopin’ to get to school on time. And so I replaced ma kettle &went to complain to ma maver for bringing him into tha world. And instead I got tha you-should-be-as-nice-to-your-bro-as-you-are-to-your-friends speech mothers give. And although bro’s li’l prank diden bother me much and neither did maver’s speech, I suddenly think back on occasions when maver gives his firstborn more food, more money, more thangs, and I know mum loves him more. And sometimes every other sentence outta ma mouth directed at ma mum has double meanings and is tinted wit jealousy over ma bro, and now that I think about it, every other sentence outta ma maver’s mouth, on tha other hand has double meanings tinted wit jealousy over ma bigbro’s gurl.

No comments: