Thursday, October 17

My fave sandals has been missin’ for three days now and I am goin’ paranoid wit frustration. That shoes has been wit me for two years. It is my most comfy semi-tsinelas which I can wear out. I’ve searched every inch of ma house and… IT IS CLEAR THAT IT’S NOWHERE IN THE HOUSE. I’m goin’ paranoid that I begin to suspect everyone.
Like:
Ma maver {“Buti nga yun ang nawala lumang- luma na yun eh!”} ->that old piece of trash happen to cost me P700+ when I bought it. I suspect that she threw it away. Ma maver always had a knack for throwin or givin away thangs I like. Ma fave shorts, for instance. I have all of 5 fave one-of-a-kind unusual pairs when I wuz a kid and I didn’t bought em all at once. It wuz hard findin’ each one of em, so imagine tha look on ma twelve-year-old face when I came home one day to find ma twin cousins wearin’ one each –and- PINAMBAHAY LANG NILA. Dear maver easily discarded them beloved shorts of mine [all 5 of em] to tha twins ‘coz “ala na silang masuot pambahay” and as goin away gifts since they’re goin’ home tha next day.
Anyway, on to tha next suspect…
Our new maid ->just took it and made a dash for her room.
Our boarders ->one of ‘em could have faked a phone call as excuse to go to our house, easily slipped it on and made a run towards their place.
Ma brover ->he hid it out of pure spite.
This is silly. But still… WHO’D WANT MA SMELLY OLD SHOES? Callin’ ma Suki shoes, left shoe and right … please come out and be found by me already! I’m getting’ blisters wit ma other shoes!

No comments: