Sunday, April 27

3am:
“I can’t believe you’re not yet up! Wake up!”, tha manager barked.
artist: “Ngrrxxxxx..”
manager [draggin’ tha artist & tryin to carry him out of bed]: “C’mon! You know it’s a long way to the studio!”
artist [wakin up & rubbin’ his eyes]: “What the..?!?”
manager: “You should’ve known better than to stay up all night partying right before a video shoot! Now let’s just pray that the make-up artist can do something bout your bloodshot eyes. You look like you could star in a Visine ad instead of a music video! Let’s go!”
artist [drowsily]: “Ok. I’ll just change my shirt..”
manager: “They choose your outfit for you, remember? Let’s just go!”
artist [yawning]: “Okay.”
Later…
artist:[tryin’ not to yawn while singing] “If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today? If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours…”
***
Readin’ ma own palm, I found out that:
a] I will marry in ma 30’s or later or possibly not at all.
b] I will have one daughter. [if I’ll have any at all.]
c] I will be a widow.
d] I’m intelligent and sensitive.
..tha others I’ll keep fo’ ma’self! Who knows? Ma fate may still change! Afterall, tha lines on our palm change after every two years! ;-)

No comments: