Monday, April 14

I have a secret.
It’s…
I…
He…
Sorry, can’t tell! Nyahnyahnyah!
***
After listenin’ to a PR person give some PR talk about her PR job, lately, I’ve been lookin’ for PR person job openings in tha net but came up wit nuthin’ of tha kind. That’s when it came to me. Maybe there are no ads for PR job openings precisely because there are no PR persons to advertise tha need for PR job openings on tha net. If you are a classmate reading tis and you think I completely flubbed tha definition of a PR job, then stop twisting in embarrassment and come and whack some sense into ma slacker-school head.
***
me as a PR person: Willing to work hard and do all that tha job requires.
Willing to accept huge salaries and product freebies.
Not willing to do tha talking and convincing tha people bit.
me as a radio DJ: Willing to play alternative, hiphop, pop and r&b songs.
Willing to accept complimentary CDS and concert passes.
Not willing to talk wit anyone on air.
me as a model: Willing to pose.
Willing to accept free clothes.
Not willing to be still for more than two minutes.
me as a call center agent: Willing to undergo “American accent neutralization”.
Willing to accept huge salaries and company perks.
Not willing to memorize American or any other country’s geographical locations.
me as maver’s assistant baker: Willing to bake.
Willing to eat rejects.
Not willing to wait for tha bread to bake in tha oven.

No comments: