Thursday, May 22

Bein’ a bum really sucks. It leaves ya wit so much time left in your hands but wit so little mint for ya to actually appreciate it. So that in yer idleness, ye become paranoid wit wasted thoughts & become irritable and ye suddenly become conscious of yer fat stomach w/c ye had been piling wit ev’ry pieca junk in yer house regardless of staleness or taste and then ya frown but make no attempt to change yer monster eatin’ habits…Or is it juz me?
***
Miss’d Calls
Why am I an ungrateful wench? Why can’t I appreciate some thangs in life? Why does tha sound of ma cell phone ringing in tha middle of tha night make me lonely?
a] Since I only make miss’d calls on other people’s mobiles when I’m lonely ma’self, those who rang me might be lonely too and it makes me lonely that other people are lonely.
b] It’s sad when I run out of credits & I can’t make ganti by reciprocatin’ tha ring.
c] When I’m longing for a certain person & another person rings, I git even lonelier.
d] When that certain person finally rings, I hate it cuz he/she did not send a message instead.
Mebbe I shud juz turn off ma cell at night. But then no one wud be able to make it known that they're thinkin' of me durin' tha night. Then I'd be lonelier.

No comments: