Wednesday, May 21

Yesterday, I went to sleep wit tis sumbong for ma soulmate:
Hey, you slept early today! Sorry to keep you waitin’. I stay’d up late frettin’ bout someone. I know t’wuz you bein’ impatient when ya blew out tha lights tryin’ to make me sleep & you bein’ sorry when ya turn’d it on again two minutes later. How come ya alwez know when sumthin’s wrong? Yea! I've got sumthin to tell ya. Ma best friend is a miserable black bat blind to tha fact that ma need for him is a sacred privilege. It juz frustrates me how easy it is to lose a person I don’t wanna lose. Don’t be jealous now. Of course, I love ya juz as much and yea, I’ll alwez tell ya when sumthin’s tha matter but sometimes I don’t wanna be hugg’d. It allows fo’ more useless unnecessary tears to be shed leadin’ me away from tha right sense to plot revenge. No, am not plannin’ anythin’ nasty on any’un when I wake up today. Now enuf about me..how are thangs between you & yer current girlfriend? Wut? You wanna keep her? Two months and that already? Sorry but tha Master Plan sez ya end up wit me. Of course, I knew you were kiddin’! I juz wish ya hold out a li’l longer for me…ya know, I have 5 or so more guys before you. Hey, gotta git back to ma body in bed now! Sumthin’s tellin’ me ma maver’s gonna try & wake me up early today. Lucky for ya you git to sleep in today…don’t talk to strange souls, a’ite? Especially strange gurl souls…

No comments: