Tuesday, September 23

portrayin tha irate caller
After spendin’ three hours every night tryin’ in vain to connect to INFOCOM, I fin’lly gave em a call once again tis noon to know tha real deal between ma card and its lousy connection. Was plannin’ on givin’ tha operator a piece of ma mind til a guy answer’d –a guy who sounded gay. Since I’m fond of gay persons, I decided to spare him & juz ask’d wut tha deal wit ma card is. Turn’d out that ma card had already ran out of credits after only one measly post in ma blog. Shock’d and dumbfounded, I mumbled thanks and hang up. When I had gather’d wits, I call’d again. Tis time a guy answer’d. An all-business-soundin’ English speakin guy named Andrew. He was not as efficient as tha gay & made me wait for ages before it fin’lly dawn’d on him to ask me for tha card’s serial no. etc. which he shud have known from tha start like tha gay or I shud have told him [had I known that was wut took him so long] to save us both tha trouble. I was civil to him all tha time. In fact I was infinitely polite. I politely ask’d if I cud speak to tha manager. [to which he said yes but made no move to hand tha phone over to somebody else.] I politely told him that their company sucks. And that I know it ain’t his fault that it does but maybe he shud think of workin’ for a better company, say mebbe a good call center. And also politely told him I gave their company bad press since I wrote all ‘bout it here. And he juz listen’d at tha other line, not breathin & takin it all in & then I felt a bit guilty but not so much since I was polite all tha time and practiced tha rules of etiquette. [I think]. Was I a bitch? Am not even pms-ing.

No comments: