Saturday, September 20

“Welcome… The postpaid and the Warpspeed networks are currently experiencing some problems. We’re sorry for this but please try again later.” Try wut? Connecting? Calling? And why are they hidin’ behind an answerin’ device anyway? Can’t handle too many irate customers callin’ their stoopid hotline? Mebbe their answerin’ personnel is defective too. And when I fin’lly reach’d a real person on tha other line? It turn’d out to be a rocket scientist who tried to divert online traffic by instructin’ me to dial an out-of-service number instead. Warpspeed Infocom has got to be tha worst prepaid internet card I had ever wasted ma hard-begg’d money on. I had connected but once only and even that took me eons & a set of unflattering eye bags to attain. Tsk tsk! Bulok talaga! Lugi!

No comments: