Tuesday, September 9

Saturday
Judgin' from tha amount of insults & cuss words thrown at me by paver, I must've hit a sore spot on his grumpy nerves when I gave him & maver a piece of ma mind after they gave me theirs. Why they want me to stay wit em 24/7 is beyond me since they can't even stand me[as maver vocally 'spress'd minutes ago]. Can't even blog in peace witout one of em spyin' on me. She is lookin' over ma shoulder juz as he had been yesterday, tha other day and whenever they feel like I'm up to sumthin'. Tis quote by Atwood fits em to a T:
"Genial, brutal parents, up to their necks in collusion, determined on the rightness of their choices, in everything."
And anotha one:
"The old wish the young well, but they wish them ill also. They would like to eat them up, & absorb their vitality, and remain immortal themselves."
For some reason tis duzen seem to post.. Guess blogger's down again. Damn. Juz like moi.

No comments: