Saturday, August 23

I’m not yer average gurl from tha kanto and I ain’t got money nor a job of ma own but ive learn’d to love myself unconditionally because I am a queen. I’m not yer average girl from tha kanto. Ma worth is not determined by tha price of ma clothes. No matter what I’m wearin’ I will always be tha s.v.t.s. -Ripp’d off & slightly altered from India Arie’s Video lyrix
***
Pe-makmak!
San Pablo relatives in tha hauz today. Kehwl tito & tita brought me tha thangs ive left when I stay'd wit em last month. [Gawd, I mis'd ma golden book of birthday meanings!] They also brought us goodies from their 3-day stay in Thai. I got a blue bag wit a beaded elephant design, a box of brownies, and some.. cash. [yea!] They also brought a VHS tape of tha twins' debut & a short footage of Thai which we might have seen had it not jamm'd into our VCD player. [I came out a few seconds late & hadn't had tha chance to tell uncle that tha damn thing's broken before he inserted it.] Tita told us that in Thai, you say "Pem!" to tha vendor when ya think tha price is a bit above & "Pe-makmak!" when tha price is too much. Also found out that Thais aren't too great-lookin'. [Tita: "Mga tao dun? Para lang sina Ma Idyo at Ma Erning!" ] And in ma cuzin Gela's words, "Mukhang mga Pinoy na taga-bukid!" Lolz.

No comments: