Tuesday, August 26

One of tha reasons I had ma room repainted blue was tha belief that it will somehow boost ma energy level an' make me more productive than its old lazy color pink. [blame it on ma Experimental Psych professor.] Bat ganon, di ata umeepekto? I'm still lazy as a cow.
***
Nursery revisited [fave mem'ry of oldest friend]
setting: girls' bathroom, nursery school
gurl1: "Ano kulay panty 'nyo? Akin yellow! ..Kayo?" [proceeds to raise tha skirt of her jumper to show to tha other gurls.]
gurl2 [hikin' her skirt up too]: "Ako, white!"
me [doin' tha same]: "Ako pink!"
oldest pal: "Ako... [hikin' her skirt to show us] ..Ay! Nakalimutan ko pala!
gurl1,gurl2,me: "Ay.. ay.. !" [bursts into laughter]
Until now, I still taunt her about it.. & now i put it here so I can taunt her some more! Nyahaha! [evil laugh] Love you, pare!

No comments: