Sunday, August 31

Wut are ya bein’ so nice about? You are so nice that I can’t say I’m sorry. And I am. In fact I’ve been thinkin’ why I still can’t do it after how many years. And today I fin’lly understand why. I can’t say sorry because when I do, I’ll mean it. I’ve observed that it’s easy to apologize for thangs we ain’t real sorry fo’ and real hard to apologize when we mean it so much guilt is eatin’ away at us every day. And another thang: Sayin’ sorry to ya out loud wud have juz pointed out to us both tha fact that you had overlook’d it. And that wud be juz like throwin’ another stone atcha which is tha last thing I’d wanna do. But now here, I’m gonna say it. I’ve had it hangin’ over ma head every time. If you’re reading tis, you can juz pretend I’m apologizin’ to sum one else if it hurts too much to make ya remember. I’m sorry, I know of it. Peace out.

No comments: