Tuesday, February 11

I am weak. I am not worthy. I am human. Walang himala! On this day, tha 11th of February, I went back on ma word. Eh fried chicken eh! ["Ok, pero next time talaga, pag di nyo ko pinayagan, d na talaga ako kakain tsaka sabi mo pa pinapayagan mo naman ako sa ibang event, masama sinungaling!”] Cud I have refused? When tha sight of another potato makes me hurl? When maver bann’d me from cookin’ ma own share of rice? [she said I shuden be wastin’ her gas cookin’ tha same thang she cooks fo’ all of us.] I decided I should just continue ma fasting another time, if tha circumstances call for it again. And it’s not workin’ anyway. Their minds are set. Their jaws are tight. And they were ignorin’ me like tha fool I am. Paver did try to bribe me twice [last Saturday and today] by getting’ me to go wit him to buy food from 7-eleven [he did not succeed], and buyin’ me a Slurpee [which I refused to take] but other than that and tha occasional frowns & snide remarks, I did not get anythin’. Nuthin’ I wuz hopin’ to get anyway. Ma average days of fasting is 3&1/4 days. It's not as if i cud not get through tha whole month wit ma fabulous cookin' too. Of course, naawa lang aco sa parents ko... i mean juz think about how many more Slurpees Paver hafta consume witin a month! d pa naman bagay sa kanya ang may hawak na Slurpee!

No comments: