Thursday, February 27

I wish you’d stop haunting me. I wuz surfin’ tha net, browsin’ thru new blogs tha other day when tha site’s tagboard caught ma attention. It seem’d that tha site owner wuz YOU. Same day I click’d on tha third link of one of ma friends’ blog links and I wuz confronted wit a guy’s post about his friend named YOU.
Early mornin next day, I switch’d to a radio station and heard a certain cough commercial about a gurl who thought she loved some guy but changed her mind and got turn’d off by his cough. Can you take a guess at tha phlegmatic guy’s name? YOU again. I wuz gettin’ really miffed, and tha last straw, I thought wuz when I overheard a guy ask ma friend somethin’ in an office which I had no business enterin’ anyway. He went, “Is [YOUR NAME]’s article coming out this month?” So I scream’d “I HATE [YOUR NAME]!!!” at him –a total stranger who wuz co-owner of tha office I wuz currently trespassin’. And he wuz like, “Er…?” Til ma friend came to ma rescue and told him I don’t really mean wut I said & that I don’t hate tis guy who shared yer name and who happens to be a very nice classmate of ours.
I hafta go wit tha rest of ma mates for video editing later on. And I juz happen to browse a TIME magazine article by Mr. YOU Lenningrad. And guess where we had lunch today? Ma friend pick’d tha place. Good ole BRB in Dapitan. But a closer look, and it reads, “[YOUR NAME]’s” BRB. So you won’t even let me eat in peace. I know your name is common but not that common that I could see you everywhere.
***
Sorry, I can’t do reality.

No comments: